- Thoughtful ideas are more important than fame, influence, notoriety, and social media followers – it really doesn’t matter who you are, you’re welcome to join the show as long as you have interesting and thought-provoking opinions.
- Topics should be as timeless as possible – the actors might change over time, but the political and economic challenges that Bitcoin faces and poses in relation to governments of the world remain the same.
- Time is Bitcoin – this is why every individual guest will have a tipping jar and 50% of the donated BTC rewards their time and knowledge.
- Quality is more important than quantity – that’s why the show is structured in seasons which consist of 10 curated episodes. In the spirit of Rule no.1, a season’s episodes may get released at the same time. Sometimes exclusive bonuses will get added to enrich the experience.
- The Bitcoin Takeover Podcast is both informative and artistic – whenever possible, the audio and/or video presentation will reflect it.
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||11084.1700 USD|
|1 BTC =||11079.1700 USDT|
|1 BTC =||9374.26000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||8605.25000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||15271.7600 AUD|
|1 BTC =||14661.6400 CAD|
|1 BTC =||1159707.4800 JPY|
|1 BTC =||75150.8100 CNY|
|1 BTC =||42296.8100 RON|
You May Also Like
Crypto Coder Bob (8333tcoin on Twitter) talks about sovereignty through nodes and cryptography, as well as using Bingo cards as the foundation for expressive...
The fourth season of the Bitcoin Takeover Podcast is all about hardware wallet makers and their breakers. It will feature 10 episodes throughout which...
Are shitcoins just a convenient smokescreen which keeps governments and regulated distracted from Bitcoin? This has to be the most memorable and controversial part...
Bitcoin Magazine journalist Colin Harper is a university graduate with a degree in English. In his spare time, he takes a lot of interest...